Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2010

needle books


needle books 001, originally uploaded by glassmountain.
I really love little purses and cases for all those little crafting bits and bobs. Needle books and pincushions are particular favourites, so today I've been making needle books.


these have a little button closure at the back (my favourite kind of closure for some unknown reason) and do you see my new printed label there.  I'm not sure how I feel about the font but it does look so much more professional (well maybe!)



these pages are linen and cotton ( I ran out of felt and had to rethink, but I like these pages.)



and the embroidery is a little rabbit picking flowers, I got to use my gorgeous red linen thread from fog linen
for the flowers and around the edge.  I have made another with a little girl embroidery and felt pages.  Both are listed on folksy.

No comments:

Post a Comment