Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

missing from my blog duties



Oh gosh i have been neglecting my blog, we have had lovely sister and nieces down for two weeks and then a weekend of craft fair at a lovely local house and gardens Trereife house.  it was such a mellow fair, i thoroughly enjoyed it and two beautiful girls from a shop in St Ives appproached me to supply them.  i am very excited  and slightly nervous about it all.  i also managed to get a little bit of embroidery done.


she's a little lavender bag embroidery based on my parisienne girl (which sold, yippee)



and i am repeating my favourite image (which also sold) for a zip purse.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a very successful fair! Congratulations on the shop - no need to be nervous, just keep producing lovely items like above :-)

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou Sam, i'll try not to be nervous!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete