Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Sewing and quilting

The autumnal weather seems to be here so we are cosying in a little while still trying to stay open to the possibility of some late summer beach and kayaking weather. So I took this drawing...

... and embroidered it as this.
I am really unhappy about the raised blindfold and wish I'd noticed it before but it's only my sketchbook cover so I'll learn to love it.


This little bird is from a drawing I did of a bird by Lauri Faggioni (www.laurafaggioni.com ), I absolutely love her work.


I attatched it to a little red bag from Amy Karol's Bend the Rules.



A blurry picture but I really love this bag and have taken it on as my sock knitting project bag. It's probably time I started making some more things to sell but it's nice to be self indulgent once in a while!



No comments:

Post a Comment