Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

featured seller on folksy!!!


I am quite excited today, we returned from a beautiful walk yesterday from Land's end to Sennen (we forgot the camera of course!), I switched on my computer to find a message saying that I am one of folksy's featured sellers for the next fortnight!!  Here is the link.  I haven't been sewing for a week or so because I seem to have damaged my back but I will have to get back on with it now!

There are three other featured sellers






and




All making gorgeous stuff



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations you deserve your work is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that - Congratulations! Well deserved, as Michelle says :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou I am very excited :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful news! big congratulations to you
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done you! mind you, I am not surprised in the least looking at your gorgeous work!

    Kath
    x

    ReplyDelete