Pages

Monday 20 December 2010

christmas

Photography conditions are never great in our house even on the brightest of days but we love this scrappy garland so much that I had to show it


old decorations have come out


for some reason we do have a pink giraffe on top of our tree rather than the more traditional angel or star, blame it on father and daughter doing the tree decorating!


 a feathery home made angel


still writing christmas cards, crocheting snowflakes and a little bit of amigurumi which will hopefully become a snowman


We're going back past the wicker man for christmas so my blog space will be quiet for a week or so. 
I hope you have a wonderful christmas, (I'm hoping for a white one but I understand that not everyone feels the same way!!) See you in the New Year
Kate x


1 comment:

  1. hehe loving the pink giraffe - I think every tree should have one :)

    ReplyDelete